Re: [Epic] More Basing.

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 11:30:10 -0500

Mark Siefert wrote, about putting metal under bases so they'd stick to
magnets in his storage case:
> Right now I'm trying to find something that I could glue to the bottom
> of my infantry bases to achieve a similar effect. It has to be cheap
> and small enough to hide under the base.

why not just more flexible magnets? I think you could get a sheet
that would cut up into a lot of strips the right size. They'd all
be a little taller, of course. (I guess you could use a hole punch
in a magnetic strip and glue your figures into that, hoping for a
not-too-high base. I don't suppose the flexibility would be a good
thing, though.)

andy

--
Andy Skinner