Re: [Epic] Q&A pages

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:16:37 -0600

> As of 1:45 PM, CST it was still dead.

As was the brain of the person responsible; but I digress.

> Ah, Allen, I have some some what powerful web tools, that do "Auto
> Mirroring" and things like that. Would it be ok to set up a Q&A mirror site
> that gets upgraded ever week of so on the Spellbook Software site? Being as
> how I pay for mine, well tech support responds a little faster than your
> average ".edu" site does.

Absolutely! I'm really at my wits end with the network situation here.
Our student webserver is controlled by a student, and so the quality of
our service can vary from semester to semester. Obviously, some
webmasters are better than others. I tried to get the task after the
last one left, but some in the computer department felt it would be
heresy for a non-comupter science guy to touch any of their equipment.

Anything you can do that would make the Q&A pages more reliably
accessible would be greatly appreciated.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.