Re: [Epic] old metal order codes

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 13:01:40 -0500

Aaron P Teske wrote:

> Excerpts from Epic: 7-Jan-98 [Epic] old metal order codes by Dirk
> Vormann_at_...
> > Does anybody have order codes for the following metal Space Marine tanks?
> >
> > Vindicator MK1
> > Rhino
> > Land Raider (old one)
>
> As to what they look like, the Land Raider & Rhino are basically just
> like the plastic model we know & love, though the sides aren't always
> straight 'cause the mold for the center part is a bit worn. The
> Vindicator Mk.I is a rhino -- same side pieces -- with a cylindrical gun
> on the front, rather smaller than the gun on either the Mk.II or the
> Mk.III IIRC.

        Also, there are 2 varieties of the Rhino - one with a ram
bar and one without (I have both). I found the former 5 to a blister
and the latter 3 to a blister, leading me to believe the ones with
rambars are older.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"You can't throw me to the lions! I'm Charlton Heston!" - Lard