Re: [Epic] Help needed painting Tyranid Army

From: Peter <peter_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 17:16:59 -0500 (EST)

>I'm in big need of help painting my tyranid army. I need to know what color
primer would be best to use for this particular army and what other colors
will i be needing. If any body knows of any other helpfull advice or tips
for painting this army i would appreciate it.

>John

        I never use primer anymore. (3 minis used on) A really cool brood colour
is white armour, green skin and red flesh. Used it on my short lived swarm
durring the titan legion days.

        Signed
        Peter the Shadow Inquisitor