[Epic] Re: Priorities

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:15:52 +1300

At 11:46 AM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes; Richard; Priorities are a Health, Happy life! Why get
>upset over a few mil-bits of meaninless chatter?

Hello Sauron,
Every time I get grumpy I live to regret because someone goes all sane and
grown-up on me ;-) I've written to Michael to explain my position in a more
reasonable manner. I have apologised for being irrationally grumpy and foul
of mouth. He pointed out that his thread was hardly the worst example of
dumb posting. He forgot one very important event that occurred that day.

West Ham United 1, Bloody Arsenal 2. SOMEONE was going to get it in the neck!

> Two Australin deasel subs are sitting over a patch of international
>water between Australia and a neibouring government. Guarding a
>ludicrive oil patch probably greater than all the middle East reservers
>combined, until a rented Oil drilling rig arrives to start drilling and
>a finders keepers approach begins.

Ha easy, We just activate our 700 000 fifth columnists living in Bondi!

> Are you of military age?

Well I am the same age as New Zealand's M113's, but the conflict would have
to get pretty desperate before I got called up :-)

I feel calmer already.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Regards,
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405