Re: [Epic] Warlock Titan weapons

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:02:09 -0600

At 10:46 AM 2/12/97 -0500, you wrote:

> I generally don't see 1 on 1 Titan combats.

That's my point.

If an imperial titan gets swamped by infantry it's going to die, and the
chainfist +d6 is only going to mean one more stand (a cheap one at that)
dies before the titan does. Over the course of a game the 4 shots from the
Eldar powerfist are probably going to do more damage than one stand.

> As a result, I
>continue to view the Eldar Powerfist as useless.

I'm still not claiming it's a good weapon. I'm just saying, "I wouldn't go
so far as to call a nigga fat." (_Pulp Fiction_) or say a powerfist sucks rocks.

Temp