Re: IG HUGE Detachments was:[Epic] Rough Riders

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 08:17:04 +0930

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Thursday, January 15, 1998 4:29 AM
Subject: Re: IG HUGE Detachments was:[Epic] Rough Riders

>On Wed, 14 Jan 1998, Paulo Alexandre Correia Pombal wrote:
>> What do you think of these detachments
>>
>> Cost:297
>> Moral:6
>> Half Strength:16
>> Speed:20
>> HQ
>> 6 Hellhounds
>> 25 Sentinels
>>
>> Cost: 497 (If I made the sum right)
>> Moral:10
>> Half Strength:16
>> Speed:20
>> HQ
>> 9 Leman Russ
>> 23 Sentinels
>Is either of them legal????
>Are they Tech-Guard?
>

>DV

Yes Dirk, I had to check myself because I am build a Tech Guard army based
on the CJ army lists.
Both of these detachments are legal in an Imperial Gaurd Armour Det.
Hellhounds or Russes in Squadrons of up to 3 in main force slots and
Sentinals in Squadrons of up to five in support slots, so theoretically (if
you had more money than sense)<g> you could build
Det.
Command + 25
30 Lehman Russes (960)
50 Sentinals (400)