[Epic]: White Dwarf mail order pages

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 09:21:27 -0700 (MST)

I have a copy of the White Dwarf #216 and in the back is a nice section of
what bits and how many go with a package. I was wondering if this sort of
info was also available online someplace? Most specifically for Epic 40k
Space Maries and the Imperial Gaurd units...I have the shots of the Hydra
and Bombard artillery units....I'd like to see more..maybe even some
Eldar...would be neat if the Sisters of Mercy where to be in the Epic 40k
system..though...it would still work better for detailing to buy the larger
models.

         - The Sleepy Shadow Strikes!!