[Epic] Knights

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 08:56:41 +0930

Hi Guys,
Good to see the list up and running again. After a couple of pings and no
replys and a check of who space-marine to make sure I was still subscribed,
I was beginning to wonder.
Anyway I have a question I hope some will be able to help me with.
I would like any and all information any one can provide on Imperial
Knights. IE. What where all the different types, what was thier role, stats
from earlier versions, descriptions (or pics ) of figures, Adeptus
Mechanicus(AM) organisation, color schemes etc. Order codes for metal figs.
and any other info. I have the AM E40K lists from CJ but they only have
basic knights and the heavy weapon Castellians. So far on the net I have
found references to Wardens, Errants, Pallidans, Barons etc but no details.
Also if anyone has any knights (especially plastic) they wish to trade or
sell drop me a line. Having finished my 6000 pts of Orcs and just putting
the last paint on my 6500 pts Squats I want a new challange and have planned
(on paper only) a Knight Battalion. Only problem is I need 120 knights so it
may take a while <g>
My organisation I have drafted is.

Platoon
K K K
K K K
K K K
Company
3 platoons plus Spt Platoon
      BC
C C C
C C C

B = Baron/Cmd Knight
K = Knight (plastic)
C = Castellian
Battalion = 3 Companys
Any comments or suggestions gratefully accepted.
If Errants are as I assume I will use these for a recon platoon.
Cheers
Alun