Re: [Epic] Knights

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:15:45 -0600

> If some kind soul could get me a copy of the Knight rules from CJ, it would be> much appreciated............
>
> DeconSolo_at_...

The CJ rules for Knights and the CJ rules for Squats are on my web pages.
This being a Holiday, however, the physical plant has taken the power
down in our main building so they can do some maintanence work. Thus,
you won't be able to see my pages until tommorrow.

Unless.... that kind soul who mirrored my pages on his own site would
be so good as to remind me of the mirror site address?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.