[Epic] Microsoft Office '97 files fore use with Epic 40k

From: Andrew Nguyen <a2nguyen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 17:32:03 -0800

I've cobbled up some Microsoft Word '97 and Microsoft Excel '97 files that
are useful for Epic 40k.

1) The Epic 40k Detachment Sheet: An Excel Worksheet that calculates
half-strength, moral, point cost, unit stats, etc.

Comes in three flavors: (~30k each)
 with Examples:
        http://sdcc3.ucsd.edu/~a2nguyen/e40kdete.zip
 Normal:
        http://sdcc3.ucsd.edu/~a2nguyen/e40kdet.zip
 Normal with Notes:
        http://sdcc3.ucsd.edu/~a2nguyen/e40kdetn.zip

Note: This worksheet uses Macros, which could spread viruses...

2) The Squat Detachment listing This is basically a retype of the Squat data
at Chris Pinson's Liber Imperialis but I rewrote it in Microsoft Word,
because when I printed it from Netscape it didn't look all that nice. I hope
Chris doesn't mind...

        http://sdcc3.ucsd.edu/~a2nguyen/squats.zip

Any Comments, Bugs, etc... send 'em to a2nguyen_at_...

        -Donald Nguyen

"A mime is a good thing to waste."