Re: [Epic] Battle Report: Elias vs Andy (Long)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:47:27 -0500

Pat Connaughton wrote:

> unsubscribe

This is the only response to my battle report? Was it that
bad? :-)

I work at a computer visualization company. We make some really
nice software for looking at data. In my lunch times I've been
making some modules for it that will let me visualize Geohex
terrain. I drew the terrain layout for our battle on a hexsheet,
so should be able to reproduce a 3D picture of the terrain itself
when I'm done. But I've got a way to go.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...