Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Close combat morale

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:39:33 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 13-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Close.. by "Seth
Ben-Ezra"_at_...
>BTW, has anyone on
> the list used the Titan experience rules? Are they any good or not?
> Would they be worth including as optional rules into Net Epic? Again,
> I realize that this is a bit out of sequence (my apologies, Peter).
> It's just a thought that leapt into my head.

I think they'd be well worth including; for one thing, all you really
have to do is reference the TL book, and my web page if you're being
generous to Squats. (And/or the Cit.Journal article, but that one gets
a little nasty with some of the combinations.)

As for use... we've tried, but the things just keep *dying*. One Ork
Gargant managed to pick up a commander ability -- Low Kunning, I b'lieve
-- but never fought in another battle. (Mikey played Chaos more often
anyway.) I've come pretty darn close to gathering abilities with some
of my SHVs, but they just can't hold together long enough! (Aside from
that, my Overlords seem to actually get most of the kills anyway....)
So, offhand, I'd say they don't have much effect. ^_^;;

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...