Re: [Epic] Project Guard

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:10:00 -0600

> I hate posting a "me too", but I do think we ought to support this idea.
> I vote for it. Allen, were you planning to send a single suggestion
> to GW, or a collection? (Assuming Sean gives permission, I suppose.)
> This ought to be in the list, and if you just send one, this would be
> it, in my opinion.
>
> andy

I had intended to just send the one we decided we liked best. I've been
trying DV's a little lately, and like it a lot. (Though being able to
put 3 psykers in a small detachment doesn't bother me as much as it does
him. Then again, we don't use fate cards.) This one too, looks elegant.

I had intended to put up some web pages, Project Guard, that would
collate all the various playtest information. Still, the list has
seemed to do that job admirably, and maybe here on the list is where
it actually belongs.

Is there currently any consensus about what should be done to the
IG infantry detachment?

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.