Re: [Epic] Epic Ork Characters

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:01:26 -0600

Cyril Crocker wrote:

> Can anyone identify the 3 characters on the Epic40k Warboss stand.
>
> Ork holding a wrench?
Mekboy. Counts as "Repair" if using Epic 41K

> Ork with Forked staff?
Runtherdz. I use it as the Nobz leading my gretchen.

> Ork with Jagged Sword in 1 hand and a pointed device in the other?
Painboy. Counts as "Medic" if using Epic 41K rules

In "normal" E40K, these are just "fillers" for the Warlord stands.

> I don't have access to a 40k Codex Orks, but I would probably guess that
> the Ork wielding the wrench is a Mekboy. I just don't have a clue what the
> other 2 would be, though I have used the one holding the forked staff as
> extra Wierdboys.

Not a bad use for it, given that there are no RuntHerdz/Runtbotz rules
in stock E40K