Re: [Epic] Hills?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 07:32:15 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Thane;

    Thank you for the experiences with the trees. I think I will try a
different glue then. The trees looked good on the display,but you are right
about "roughing" it with gaming. Existing collections of trees keep me busy
re-foliating them!

     I will be quite happy to receive any of your pictures. The "staff'
bought me a UMAX Astra610P Scanner for Christmas, and as soon as I can get
it up and running I will bombard you with my terrible photography. (just
Kidding about the bombard part )my ability to take good shots is nil!

sauron1_at_...