Re: [Epic] Project Guard

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:12:43 -0800 (PST)

A bit surprised that it hadn't come up before, but sometimes these things
just get missed. I have to admit I was quite surprised myself once the
three of us had worked it out.

As far as permission to send it in goes -- go for it. People seem to like
the suggestion and it'd be interesting to see if I can get something
"chapter approved" :)

I missed out on the "DV solution" so could somebody send that to me? I'm
interested in what else people have liked.

Sean U
I don't post a lot, but I try to make it good.

---------
Sean A Upchurch http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~sau
Jet Propulsion Laboratory Sean.Upchurch_at_...
Member of Information Systems and Computer Science Staff - Associate