Re: [Epic] Boxed I.G.

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:53:21 -0600

>I would have preferred Cadians, or even Tallerian desert fighters to the
>Valhallans, they at least look more realistic....

I was really hoping for Cadians, as they looked the most like generic
troopers. As it is, the ice-warriors look far too specialized for
general use and the jungle fighters look just plain silly. I had
planned on buying several of the IG infantry boxs, to get the officers
and new heavy weapons if nothing else. As it is, guess I'll be skipping
the box altogether and hopefully trading for some of the officers.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.