[Epic] A few questions -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:30:55 +0000

Chris Pinson wrote ...

I wanna create a stand to represent Jaq Draco and his cronies (from the
Inquisitor series of books) this is what I have come up with.

Jaq ... A terminator painted red (as the front cover)
Grimm ... A squat standard bearer painted green (I am not sure on the
color as Al has my books)
Googol ... A primaris psyker painted purple (again, Im not sure on the color)
Meh'Lindi ... A medic converted a little and painted black
Lexandro ... A marine captain painted yellow

Now I know that all five were not together all at the same time but ... what
do you think ???

I reckon you should use an Eldar Howling Banshee as Meh'Lindi. At least
the model starts female. :-)

Krass