Re: [Epic] Questions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 13:57:20 -0600

> As long as we're asking, what happens when only a few units in a
> detachment are stubborn? Does the whole detachment get to re-roll
> leadership?

Check the designer's notes and FAQ in the battles book. They tell you
that technically, the entire detachment has to be stubborn in order
to get the re-roll. However, they also suggest that you might want to
consider a house rule that a detachment can get the re-roll if the
majority of its units is stubborn.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.