RE: [Epic] Boxed I.G.

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:23:35 -0000

The Valhallan models are designed to be painted as either Valhallan or Tall=
arn (see WD for pictures), in fact most players I have seen with the new IG=
 figs in my local area seem to have all gone for painting them in Tallarn d=
esert colours. Sadly no Cadian, however the older IG tactical troopers make=
 excellent Cadian Shock troops if painted in green camo with red helmets (t=
hey also look nice alongside the Catachan units as well like that), after a=
ll the full size 40K Cadian troopers wear much the same flak style armour a=
nd have the similar looking hard helmets.

Regards
Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne I=
V Gene-seed