Re: [Epic] Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus Q&A

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 14:43:08 EST

At 10:04 AM 1/24/98 PST, you wrote:

>>Did I miss something in the rules? I don't find anything that would
>lead
>>me to believe this. The rules do state that detachments (and WE's
>>are detachments) are allowed to split their firepower. Is there a WE
>>restriction that I am missing?
>
>I reread the rules, and I was mislead. I think it was my mind trying to
>figure out why things like the imperator have 3x10fp rather thAn 30fp.
>Steve

You were NOT mislead. I quote p.40 of the rule book: "A war engine can
split its firing between several target detachments if desired, but the
Firepower of individual weapon batteries may not be split up. It goes on
to say "War engine heavy weapon batteries may combine their firepower if
they are shooting at the same target detachment. Super heavy weapons are
fired individually."

Elias