Re: [Epic] Imperial Guard Dragonfly

From: Simon Larouche <larouche_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:00:27 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: Monday, January 26, 1998 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Epic] Imperial Guard Dragonfly

>Ah. Yes, there are 3 THawk models, the brick, the
>same-as-now-but-smaller
>one, and the current big one, we'll call 'em Mk1, Mk2, and Mk3, as you
>suggest. I've got three of the Mk2. They do not look big enough to
>carry 6 stands. I've thought of using them for a smaller version of
>the THawk, carrying a squad (two stands) instead of 6 stands.
>(Actually,
>it doesn't look like it could carry two stands, either.) But I
>never designed it further. I'm sure GW wouldn't mind, as long as I
>bought enough replacement Mk 3's. :-) I'd like to have one of the
>lastest, but so far, not enough to pay the price.
>
>andy
>
>--
>Andy Skinner
>askinner_at_...

So this is what the little flying thing was... Im new at the Epic: 40K
universe and when I saw the little flying brick in the use section of the
store, at first I was thinking that was a old model of the Marauder, but now
that I know that this is a THawk, I agreed with you, this model sure is not
scale :) The New model is (I thk) really really cool ! And hope to have more
than one in the futur... but then again I thk that the new Warlord Titan is
cool too :) (maybe because of the manga look ! :))

Simon Larouche
larouche_at_...