Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:38:31 +0000

Sauron1 writes;

     Who actually has any of thease Eldar Knights, besides me? I only have
one of each of the four armed towering destroyers and one of the Fire Gale
walking upright with the single wing in the bottom left of the photo. I bid on
unsuccessfully a Bright Stallion, but I am still looking for one.

I have three bright stallions, 3 of the towering destroyer types, 3 fire gales,
and 3 Fire Storms ? (smaller ones with missile launchers). They operate
under the CJ rules, which IMO need revising

Krass