[Epic] Re: Necrons

From: Simon Larouche <larouche_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 10:47:28 -0500

All of the following is speculation:

I don't think we will see any Necrons for Epic anytime soon (well not from
GW, but maybe rules & stats from players... but what about the minis ??)

And from my POV the Necrons dont really are like the Borgs, they dont
assimilate but just kill ya !! They are more like mini Terminators (like the
movies) for somethings much bigger... and ancien race or something...

Simon Larouche
larouche_at_...