[Epic] Squat Fate Cards

From: Alun Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:49:50 +0930

Hi,

OK this is what I've come up with and I have prepared some draft cards for
playtesting.

1. Sustain Attack ( Counter Attack ) and Engineers Guild - Play at start
of Relay Phase. All failed repair rolls for this phase may be re-rolled
once.

2. Sustain Attack and Good Brew - Play at start of turn, all reserves roles
for this turn add +1 to die roll.

3. Psychic Blast (1) and Grudgebearers Fury - Play during shooting phase.All
Warrior and Berserker stands in one detachment are considered to have rapid
fire for the remainder of this phase

4. Psychic Blast (3) and Hammer of Thunder - Play during movement phase.
Conduct one 3d6 preparitory bombardment on a single detachment using long
range artillary.
Thanks for everybodys input and suggestions, these are only a first draft.
Any ideas or comments welcome ? What do you think Chris ?
Cheers
Alun