Re: [Epic] Cheddar & Edam

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 01:55:46 PST

Carl Billen a �crit :

>Wouldn't the following detachments be too cheesy ?
>
>Tyranids :
>18 Tyranid Warrior units + 20 Biovores ?
>
>Chaos (The Classical Bloodthirster Detachment) :
>25 Bloodthirsters
>
>Orks :
>1 Warboss in Stompa + 1 Weirdboy + 40 Nobz + (20 Pulsa Rokkits or 10
>Stompas)
>
>Space Marines (Armour Det) :
>1 Captain in LR + 1 Psyker in LR + 30 LR + 10 Terminators in a LR each
>
>Carl Billen
>billenc_at_...

Well... Yes, they are cheesy. Congratulation, you've got much more
imagination than me! ;)

I think I wouldn't play against players who would use such detachment
(or just once in order to know if I'm able to overcome this difficulty).
So what could be the strategies against these detachments?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 01/29/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/