[Epic] 40k Pictures

From: Matthew Sprange <altsain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 22:12:06 -0000

It was asked for, so here is the list of pictures I have. These are the
file names, so may not be descriptive - use your imagination. Also, bear in
mind I live in England, so don't ask for the whole lot - there is over 40Mb
here!

Abbadon
Adeptus Mechanicus
Rough Riders
Blood Angels Bikes
Blood Axes
Cadian Shock Troops
Callidus
Carnifex
Catachan Jungle Fighters x2
Chaos Dreadnought
Chaos Marine x3
Chaos Renegades
Chaos Terminator
Chaplain
Chimera
Commissar
Crimson Fists
Dark Angels
Death Jester
Deathwing
Eversor
Exocrine
Exocrine Armourcast (I'm English, it has a 'u' in it, no offence)
Griffon Mortar
Guard Tank Assault
Harlequin x3
Harlequin Dance
Harlequin Warlock
Hive Tyrant x2
Hormagaunt
House Escher
Imperator Leg
Imperial Battlefield
Imperial Eagle
Imperial Guard Attack
Jain Zar
Kharn the Betrayer
Khorne Berserker
Knight Baron
Land Speeder
Legion of the Damned
Leman Russ
Lictor
Marine Tank Attack
Master Mime
Mordian Iron Guard
Ogryn
Ork Mek Icon
Ork x3
Phantom - Armourcast
Plague Marine x2
Plaguebearer
Preacher
Priesthood
Primaris Psyker
Ravenwing
Reaver Titan
Revenant - Armourcast
Rough Riders (again)
Seraphim
Slaaneshi Knights
Tallarn Captain
Tallarn Desert Raiders x2
Tempest - Armourcast
Termagants
Terminator Captain
Emperor vs. Horus
The Emperor
Tyranid Attack x2
Bio-Titan
Tyranid Warrior
Tzeentch Sorcerer
Ultramarine Assault Troops
Ultramarine Captain
Ultramarine Sergeant
Ultramarines x2
Valhallan Captain
Valhallans
Vindicare
Winter Marines
Zoanthrope

Good 'nuff?

Actually, if anyone has a scan of Callidus, I would be interested (along
with any bare breasted Sisters, but that is just me. I have heard of people
who have convereted their Sisters in this way).