Re: [Epic] An Idea

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 12:21:29 -0500

I think you could get rid of the column shift to the right and just use
the same 5cm move rule that Overwatch uses.

That would be like trading the reroll misses aspect of Overwatch for
the ability to shoot in a different phase plus the limitation of having
to shoot at an early-declared target. (The latter might not be that
big a limitation.) You'd have to decide whether Rapid Fire counts,
since this would be a variation on Overwatch.

This seems like it would be very similar to Overwatch overall. Maybe
even think
of it as an alternative implementation. I suppose you want to use the
column shift so you wouldn't give an advantage without a penalty, but I
think the movement limitation would be fine.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...