[Epic] some stuff for trade

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:41:06 PST

I have for trade a bunch o' stuff. and I am willing to arrange a trade,
I will split them up if necessary, but I would like to see them go in
one.

2 Old plastic Warlords, with weapons of choice.
1 (Slasha) Gargant with close combat weapon and HWB.
Possibly one of my reavers if the right offer is made, same goes for
some of my artillery and my land raiders (Dark Angel or Blood angel
painted).

I am getting rid of the stuff, because in SM/TL multiple artillery
companies and Titans were really useful, but in e40k they seem
redundant. I am looking for Ork stormboyz, pulsa rokkits, a couple of
thunderhawks (Preference on the new ones), and maybe some hellhounds or
demolishers, but any good offer for Armies of the Imperium (Which I
really do think I have everything now), orks, eldar super heavies (incl.
tempests) or WH40K Marines (I play Dark angels).
I will take the best offers, and I am open to any decent trade offers.
Steve