Re: [Epic] off topic GW price for Blood Bowl

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 00:34:38 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Mark; Sorry about that!

    Typo's crop in when I dash upstairs to do a little private E-mailing
while the big toys in the garage digest a few systems. My auto correct
usually catches all that.

    I somehow put the 1 in the wrong address spot when I used a portable
while I was away which caused all kinds of errors. You should see the havoc
I can cause when I do those things deliberately. Putting the ! in an odd
spot in a UNIX command system cause fun.

sauron1_at_...