[Epic] Net Epic

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 13:00:27 +0000

Greetings!

Following are more close combat issues that need to be addressed:

1-How many individual models can physically engage a given target.(How
many stands can REASONABLY engage another stand.

2-When a numerically superior foe engages in close combat a enemy lesser
in number, how should we resolve combat? The present way of resolving it
has probably caused many arguments.

Other issues:

1-Any questions or opinions on the actual way firing is handled should
be voiced.

2-The issue of transports and thier cargo have been expressed(same or
different orders for each), up to now different orders for each is
favored.
3-Units on advance that are engaged in close combat, units not engage
should be able to fire normally. This is the opinion stated by
many-opinions are still needed!

Of course the big issue is pinning up to now the simplest way is to
adopt pre-TL rules and then reclassify individual models as needed when
we cover the armies-SOUNDS GOOD!

REMENDER-I ALWAYS READ EVERYONES OPINIONS, ALTHOUGH I MAY NOT COMMENT ON
ALL, THEY ARE STILL VALUABLE AND TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT!!!

United we stand!
Peter