Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 13:30:00 -0500

> From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
>
> Other issues:
>
> 2-The issue of transports and thier cargo have been expressed(same or
> different orders for each), up to now different orders for each is
> favored.

        It is a good idea. I always thought that sticking Terminators
(close combat guys) in Land Raiders (shooty tanks) and making them
follow the same orders was a little pointless.

> 3-Units on advance that are engaged in close combat, units not engage
> should be able to fire normally. This is the opinion stated by
> many-opinions are still needed!

        I believe Andy & Jervis have stated this should be the case
in the Q&As - surviving models that are not pinned may fire normally.

> Of course the big issue is pinning up to now the simplest way is to
> adopt pre-TL rules and then reclassify individual models as needed when

        Pre-TL rules are what? Everything as it stands now except
skimmers can pin skimmers? I really can't remember.

Scott
shupes_at_...