[Epic] Starting Eldar Player

From: Matt Wallace <kamui_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:44:03 -0500

Hey all --
Just joined the ML, and I'm looking for some starting tips =) I'm starting
an Eldar army, and having some difficulty choosing my first 1000 or 1500
points. My gaming group has four other newbies, playing IG, Nids, and Orks.
I'm a seasoned 40k player, so this is all kinda strange for me, and I'm a
little concerned that I'll be going up against titans and gargants, with
nothing that can really stop them. So, I'm wondering, what would anyone
recommend using to combat that, since we Eldar players don't have any titan
models yet? =) I figured that Scorpions and Cobras would be my best bet,
I'm just curious if anyone suggests anything else?
Also, if anyone feels like sending me their armies, I'd love any input that
could be given, not to clone your armies or anything, but to see what sort
of strategies other players use.
Thanks.

Matt Wallace
kamui_at_...