RE: [Epic] More Latin

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:44:28 -0600

--------> THIS MUST STOP. NOW.

> The paint jobs should be interesting: head to toe leopard skin for
> Terreo
> and something sparkly for Infans. Ludo will have a 'tattoo' on the
> right
> weapon and the three stripes of Addidas will feature prominently. For
> Zinziberi I toyed with the idea of not putting the carapace on (an
> in-joke
> for raders of 'The Sun'). Optimas is the trickiest, but I'm
> considering
> taking the feet from an Eldar knight (ooh, showing my age), and
> grafting
> them onto the warlord to give it high heels. Now I have to find a
> translation for 'Legio Generation Next'.
>
> Hey, I didn't start this thread!
>
> Richard

---------> No, but you have now committed the high crime of somehow
making THEM relevant to the Epic Mailing List. Who would've thought we
wouldn't be safe _even here_...

(Actually I'm not that upset by them - hell, at least they're English,
moving them up a notch on the interest meter. Better then "Hanson"
anyway - their hair ain't quite as long as Hanson's, but at least they
don't just LOOK female...)

Chris Miller