Re: [Epic] Epic Pieces- UK availability

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 18:37:10 +0000

On 2 Feb 98 at 22:50, aldoweeman_at_... wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone knows of a reliable UK based source of some of
> the old epic models esp Knights and squats.

Might sound silly but you never know GW mail order maybe? I know they
say you should be able to order old versions of things but never
tried it yet myself.
If you are near Portsmouth there is a store in the indoor market
which sells some second hand model and they usually have some GW
allthough often painted very badly.
Got a freind who used to play Squats dont know if he would be
interested in floging them. Need to get a Mega Gargant and my share
of terrain of him but never see him any more, but may try over
Easter. If near Burton on Trent could try popping into Spirit Games
they may have some old stock (cool store for NON GW roleplay games,
live, 3D and tabletop as well as other games, some odd bits of
Roleplay related Jewelery etc).
Where you from anyway any chance of getting togethor in Midlands non
Uni Term time or Portsmouth during Uni Term.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black