[Epic] SHW's & BlastMarkers

From: Colen <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 19:09:46 +0000

Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...> scribbles:

>But what on earth is
>happening to a titan when blast markers start interfering with it? Are
>the gun crews retreating deeper into the titan? What the hell is it
>supposed to represent _then_? Is the titan ducking behind cover, thus
>blocking some weapon barerels?
Maybe it moves the barrels more, to stop other weapons locking on. Which
leads on nicely to your idea that...

>BM's should affect a Superheavy weapon's chance to hit if it has one: -1
>per BM.

Excellent idea. I shall be taking this up with our gaming group (all 3
of us) very soon.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 colen_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan')      X