Re: [Epic] SHW's & BlastMarkers - kinda long

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 17:04:56 -0800 (PST)

Don't forget during this heated discussion that Shadowswords have a Death
Ray AND 2 Firepower. Thus, a company of 3 Shadowswords will effectively
ignore the first 6 BMs.

Re: Titans and BMs, I'd like to see Titans automatically shed all BMs in
the Rally phase. I just don't see them being held down without constant,
high volume fire.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9