RE: [Epic] Deathwing Land Raiders

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:02:31 -0600

> Anyone have an opinion on what color a Land Raider from the Dark
> Angels
> Deathwing should be? I was thinking it should be green like the rest
> of
> the Chapters L.R.s because the only references I can find to the white
> is
> in regards to their armor, nothing about vehicles or equipment. I
> think
> I'm going to paint them green, but just wanted some list opinion.
> Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
> Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to
> the
> rock and regroup!
> seether_at_...

-------> Don't know how it works in the 40K Codex, but from a looks
standpoint, if you're going to have the deathwing moving about in Land
Raiders, I'd try to mix in _some_ white, just to distinguish them from
the others. If you're feeling ambitious, a green & white checkerboard
effect would be pretty slick, or even just a quartered design of green &
white (probably what I would do - I'm a decent painter, but checks drive
me nuts, esp on uneven surfaces.

Chris Miller