Re: Squat Army WAS Re: [Epic] Knights(Lil' bit off topic)

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 16:28:08 -0500

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> It has nothing to do with bolters. It has to do with the
> Heavy carrying a Lascannon that gives them effective fire out to 50cm.
> Also, the IG save is 3+, unless I'm thinking of something else.

In NETEPIC which was all I had available at the time they both have a Save of
+5 that doesn't make sense to me. Could it be that the XLS capabiillties sheet
with netepic is wrong? Space Marines cost 15 points but it takes me ten years
to grow and train them. I.G costs me 7 point and I can yank them off the
street with a press gang.

Still, thanks for squaring me away on the stats!

Los