Re: [Epic] Dirtside II

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 20:28:24 -0500

Well this question gets asked about every other week. Dirtside II is a bit
more complex but is also more realsitic, there's less abstraction. A big
part of the rules cover things like vehicle design. They're meant to be
generic, so there's not as in depth and detailed a universe as GW, but the
one provided is pretty interesting. There are full conversions of Epic
available. Morale and C3 are key concepts. Lets see can I give a more lousy
review? I like te rules alot, but since you have them just take them into
the can with you and flip through them.

For further info check:
 http://www.io.com/~mlangsdo/RPGs/DS2/