Re: [Epic] Re: [epic, : squats

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:03:10 +0000

On 10 Feb 98 at 16:13, Cedric Royer wrote:

> hello,
>
> does anyone know how to make the squads for the different types of squat
> and space marine squads?? (how you divide the different types of soldiers on a
> stand or squad)

About space marine... I base 5 marines for a tactical, 4 marines and a heavy
weapon for the devastator.
It can be uncorrect by the standard Warhammer 40.000 units, but with this
basing system you can squeeze a single boxed set in order to field more
devastator units than usual.

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !