Re: [Epic] Orks and Counters

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:05:44 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, J. Michael Looney spoke:
>J. Michael Looney wrote:
>> > Woah, is it not 'he can choose to put all the counters back if he
>> > wants'?
>>
>> I don't have my rules at work, but I think it's just his counters, and I
>> think it's mandatory. I'll look when I go home for lunch.
>
>I stand corrected. I read the rules. It's may place back any
>counters. Optional and could, if you wanted to be silly, put the other
>guys back in if you wanted.

We've always played it that, if the Ork player wants, he can put ALL the
counters back in, not just his? I.e., worth doing if you've used most of
your counters already, but not otherwise?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>