Re: [Epic] eldar titans

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 19:26:15 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Sauron Moridor spoke:
>Sauron1 complaining again about those British chaps getting all the good
>stuff first and often only. What poster in what issue of WD?

Latest issue (we'll get another in a week or two). It was a poster
showing the Golden Demon winners for this year, including some diamond-
hard Titans.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>