Re: [Epic]Insiginia

From: Chris Pinson <chrissuch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:44:55 PST

Thats It.

I have had enough.

If people wish to continue this thread then do it OFF THE GODAMN LIST.

I am sick of reading about this shit. Show some respect and stop
crapping on about a very unpleasant period of history.

This is a list about EPIC, remember that, it's a game we used to talk
about. Jesus, am I ever pissed at this constant crap. This isn't
directed at anyone in particular.

If you are going to send something to the list then think to yourself
"Is this Epic related", if it isn't then DO NOT send it. AAAAAAARGH.

Hmmm, I think it may be time for my morning coffee.

I am not kidding.... QUIT IT NOW.