Re: [Epic] GW Sales

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:15:43 +0000

On 11 Feb 98 at 14:36, Aaron wrote:

> Does anybody know what percentage of GW sales comes from America? I
> curious as to how many gamers there are in England/Europe.

From what I here SM/TL at least UK players were a lot lower than
those in the rest of Europe. Dont know if Epic 40k changed this or
not.
If you want to know would probably be in annual report if you ask
them to send you one and if they have one (is it a plc or ltd cant
rember ).

         *** M J COOK ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black,Joshua,Dct Strank
     Peter Jones & some I can't remember!