Re: [Epic] eldar titans

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:31:56 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Steve Sheldon spoke:

>>showing the Golden Demon winners for this year, including some diamond-
>>hard Titans.
>Colen, This is not the first time you have uttered that phrase, I think
>it is silly enough (no offence meant) that I know I will start saying
>it, just like anything that is bigger than normal is now big-arsed...
>Steve
Muahahahahahahahahaha..ack...<cough>....<choke>.. another has been
converted to the cause! Damn, I mean good, fantastic.
>If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?
Indeed.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/4368/    OOOX===========>