SV: [Epic] eldar titans

From: Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:26:18 +0100

>One fine day in the middle of the night, Sauron Moridor spoke:
>>Sauron1 complaining again about those British chaps getting all the good
>>stuff first and often only. What poster in what issue of WD?
>>
>Latest issue (we'll get another in a week or two). It was a poster
>showing the Golden Demon winners for this year, including some diamond-
>hard Titans.

The winner was Neil Thomason with a nicely converted Phantom Titan. A bit over the top on the painting though, IMHO. Second came a friend of mine with a crisply painted standard Warlock Titan (I'll try to get him to paint some Revenants for me...), and third was another Warlock Titan with an somewhat average painting.

When you think about how popular the old Eldar Titan design is, then it's no wonder the design team has problems getting a new version through...

TR