RE: [Epic] eldar titans

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 19:55:08 -0000

>The new Eldar in general seem if anything to be more gracefull, sleek
>et=
c and less battletech. If they carry this forward to the new titan
      =
>you never know could look even better!

You should have seen the third co=
ncept model that was rejected by JS at Games Workshop. It looked much more =
like a Phanton Titan in Aspect and sported wings!...by far the best design =
yet (and I have several Mk2 Phantoms and love 'em all).

Yes, I believe tha=
t the new Eldar design should follow through to the new Titans...if the rej=
ected model I saw is anything to go by. God knows why John didn't like it..=
.the Gods are so fickle at times :-(

Carl

Carl Woodrow - Gene-seed and Dr=
opship Editor