Re: [Epic]Americans in UK

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 20:28:01 -0800 (PST)

> >>Excuse Me!!!!! We are NOT Europeans. There is a bit of water between
> >>them and us!
> >Seconded...
> Thirded!!
>
> Its like saying 'America smells cos its so close to Mexico and we know all
> Mexicans really smell!!'

You know, continents are determined by tectonic plates, not by connected
land mass. Sorry Britishers, you're European. Just as we Americans must
share a continent with Canada, Mexico, and islands such as Cuba and Puerto
Rico.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9